Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving Pictures

I use to get really annoyed with blog slackers and now I have become one...so sorry! I guess my new year's resolution will be to blog again...it's been so long since I uploaded pictures I forgot I needed to do them in the reverse order so once again pictures are out of order and the story will go backwards. ;)

Madison with her slinky hair...Thanksgiving we celebrated 2 days after Thanksgiving with my parents, brother's family, and the Graham/Wheeler family. I did not take many pictures (knew my SIL was taking some) so I did not get much. Sorry.
Wearing our SB Awareness Shirts...we all look like we just woke up in this picture...not our best!

Autumn cuddling with my dad
On Thanksgiving Day we were in Leander with James' family.
Here is Aunt Shelley and Autumn hanging out together on the floor.
Gage playing catch with Papa and Garrett
Garrett and Gage...Gage WAS a UT fan until Garrett convinced him to be a traitor...daddy was happy that he was converted since he's been trying to make him an Aggie fan for years! We will get him back with the right team though.
PaPa's turn to play on the floor
Autumn in her Thanksgiving shirt. ;) So true!
Gage at his kindergarten program.
I had a great picture of Nanny and Autumn but for some reason it did not upload...:( Will have to try again later. Gage is calling me to bed...he's running fever and needs mommy. ;)











No comments: