Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Noticable Progress

Yesterday I was trying to figure out how to keep Autumn entertained. She's very limited to what she can do and is getting bored having to be in the house day after day with the same old stuff. I use to push her around in her stroller while I cleaned but was too lazy to get the heavy thing our of my car (and did not have anyone to watch Autumn while I went outside) so I decided to just use her wagon instead. When we first moved here I would take her on wagon rides since the weather was nice but now that it's WAY too hot for her we have not been in about 2 months. I was happy to see that she can now hold herself up in the wagon now...I use to put a boppy pillow in front of her since she would lean forward and could not push herself up...BUT now she can. It was so great to actually see how much progress she has made in 2 months.

1 comment:

Adrienne, Hanna, Hayden & Garrett said...

Great to see the video of Autumn. Good to see she is feeling better and looking better. Her balance looks better than my Hayden's but I see similar things. She is a qT. Where are you in TX. We are in Austin. I saw your post about Medicaid and would love to know any tips you have. My e-mail is scottandadrienne@aol and my phone is 512-494-4440.