Thursday, February 16, 2012

Submissions

We got our homestudy approved on Tuesday. I sent in the names of 10 boys we had bookmarked as possible matches. 9 of the 10 got our homestudies sent to the caseworkers on Wednesday. Thursday we had responses back from 3. We ruled out 2 of the boys because of too severe of cases that we feel would not be good for our family. We are praying over the other one & waiting to receive more information about the child. I have been in continous prayer throughout the day. The information/stories are hard to read but gives me reassurance that God is using our family for a great need our world has with abuse/neglected children. I can't sleep tonight & have been thumbing through scriptures. God IS in control & I pray He gives us direction, peace, & wisdom on this unfamiliar path He is leading us down.

2 comments:

Mikala said...

I'm excited for you and your family. Thank you for allowing us to be a small part of your journey!

Dillfam said...

Love you!