Friday, August 31, 2012

Back to School

It's back to school & mommy is so happy!  I have loved spending the last 3 months with my kids but I live for a schedule & was ready to have some mommy time back.

First day I took Gage to school.  I can not believe my baby boy is in the 2nd grade 
(and would be in 3rd if we did not wait that extra year, so glad we did!)


 Next it was time to take Madison.  
She's in 8th grade & this will be her last year of middle school.
 This year Autumn is going to school from 12-3pm EVERYDAY!  Mondays she has therapy from 10:30-11:30am so after therapy we head straight to school.
Autumn & her nurse Nikki going into the school


Autumn & her teacher, Mrs. Gulley

She always heads straight to the book station when she gets to school


Autumn rides the bus to & from school, such a big girl!


Gage's bus showed up right after Autumn's they got to walk/roll into the house together

It does feel like it has been the longest week ever! I always think once the kids start back, I will have so much time to do things but that has never been the case & I wonder why I still hang onto that hope. Mondays will be the longest days...after dropping the oldest 2 off, I head to the grocery store, come back to put away groceries & then take Autumn to therapy & then take her to school.  I have decided to finally join a gym & do something for myself this year.  :)  This weight has got to go!!! So, after taking Autumn to school, I had lunch then checked out a new gym to join. 

Tuesday, Autumn had a neuro appt in the morning so I was busy all morning with that until she went to school, ran a few errands, then headed to do my first official workout.  By the time I get home from the gym, I have about an hour to do a few things & then the kids are home.

Wednesday I volunteered at the church (another new thing I am doing for myself since I always enjoy volunteering & have not been able to do it since Autumn came along). Got a good workout in & then time for the kids to be home.  :)  I am also the carpool for Madison & her 2 friends...I take 3 mornings a week & pick up 2 afternoons so that contributes to the busyness.  :)

Thursdays Autumn has feed therapy at 9:30, I ran some errands, & then another gym workout.  :) I have to say working out has been giving me a burst of energy in the afternoons to get me through the rest of the day without feeling completely exhausted. 

Today was my "relax" day (which just means I stay in my pj's all day).  I started deep cleaning the kitchen & organized a couple of drawers.  Paid bills, made some phone calls, sent some e-mails, & now catching up on my blog.  :)  It's nice to be able to do it all in COMPLETE quietness.  Well, looks like I only have 30 mins left before the kids return home so I better get a few more things done before the peace is gone. 

No comments: