I told you that adoption is so unpredictable in a couple of posts ago & boy was I right!
I got an e-mail today that now we have been chosen as the family for another little boy as well, we will call him "L". This is the one I told you about before we heard of "P" (the one I was unsure of). So, they are getting his files ready to send to us but it looks as though it may take awhile to get ready. This means that we will probably first hear about the sibling placement meeting decision on "P" first. That decision will probably make our decision for us. My heart is already attached to "P" so if they say he can still be placed with us, then I am pretty sure we would choose him first. If they decide "P" needs to be with his sister then we will be looking into "L" as our son. Although my heart is attached to "P", I want to remain open to the son God has planned for us, not what I want! I know God knows what is best for our family. Please join us in prayer for God to make it clear as to which boy he has planned for us, whether it's "P", "L", or a completely different little boy we have not even heard about yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment