Friday, December 14, 2012
Updated pictures
When we were first told about "P" the only picture sent was a grainy black & white photo of him. I call it my sonogram picture :) In his file, there were 2 more black & white pictures but he looked completely different in those then the first one we were sent so we had no clue which were recent picture & which one were older. I asked if his caseworker could take some pictures for us when she visits him on Tuesday. Well, less than 24 hours I was sent 3 photos that had been taken in October & November. Not sure why they never thought to send me those to begin with but at least I have them now.
He is so precious! My heart melts every time I look at him. I'm not going to lie, I have looked at the 3 pictures over 100 times since yesterday. Makes me now even more anxious to meet him! I have a wall in our house with four 8x10 frames (one for each child). We have stared at the 4th empty frame for a year now as a reminder of our incomplete family & the son we have been praying & searching for. Yesterday I was able to add a picture to that frame. No, it's not official (yet) that he will be our son but it will be once the paperwork & staff meeting has been complete. The decision will be ours to decide. James & I have already dedicated our hearts to this child no matter what else we learn about his needs. When Autumn was diagnosed with spina bifida it did not change how we were going to love & accept her, it just gave us more to educate ourselves about to prepare the best we could for her arrival. Same goes for "P", we may find out a little more than we expected about him but it's not things that will affect the safety of our other kids just more issues he may have that we will have to educate ourselves about. We are committed to giving this boy a forever home. Please be in prayer that the rest of his paperwork gets done asap so the process can move forward, we are anxious to meet our son!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment