Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More tests

Well, even with increasing Autumn's prevacid and placing her on Reglan she is still vomits at least once a day. So, now the drs. are going to schedule her an gastric emptying study and an upper GI. They already scheduled her upper GI for Tuesday while we are in Dallas and if there is a spot available for the other test they will be doing that on Monday. If not, we will have to check about getting it done next time we are in town which will be the end of March. This is one reason I am so ready to move...so we can take her to get tests run asap and not have to wait until we are in town next. I just hope we can get answers soon and get the problem fixed. She still will not eat by mouth so I hope once things get better for her she will start to pick up on eating again.

No comments: