Thursday, February 25, 2010

Random pics

Here are some pics I've taken of Autumn this month.
She has been loving that she can pull herself to a sitting position in her crib and thinks she is such a big girl. She also loves to give the flirting eyes looking at you from the side.
I think she has just about outgrown her big brother being able to hold her.

This is her silly face or what she does when we ask to see her teeth. This is also the face we get after we tell her no and she is trying to work us over.
We are teaching her young on how to play Guitar Hero.
I'm in deep concentration on trying to beat Gage. I know I posted a video awhile back of me singing Jingle Bells to Autumn and her crying. Well, now anytime I sing ANYTHING she frowns and starts to cry. It's so cute that I have to do it over and over again until she decides to go into the 60's and then I have to stop. Even getting her out of the bath tonight I was singing something I heard on TV while dressing her and looked down at her and she was frowning away. So, I guess no more cheerful singing for Autumn.
We still have not heard back from her GI dr. about the surgery. I have changed her feeds to every 3 hours during the day and feeding over an hour time. At night we do two 6 hour feeds over 2 hours. It has seemed to take her vomiting down to only once daily. So, this is working until we figure out when her surgery is going to be but feeding this often and having to keep her still for an entire hour is challenging. Part of me wants to get this all done and out of the way before we move but the other part of me just wants to try and put it off until we can get settled into our new home so I can really spend more time working with her recovery. Honestly, I really don't want to go through another surgery and hospital stay and just want to put it off as long as possible but I also know she needs it. ;)




1 comment:

Dillfam said...

Love that cheesy grin! Congrats on the new home!