Friday, March 19, 2010

Just been hanging out

Hello everyone! Things have been quiet and calm with us lately. We pretty much have been without nursing since both my nurses found new jobs already so we have just been hanging out and trying new things and trying to stay entertained at Nana's house. ;) I posted a few pics of what we've been up to.
Nana pulled Gage and Autumn around in the wagon...after Gage and sissy played in the sprinkler since we finally had some warm weather around here.
Madison built a fort/tent using Nana's couch and blankets so the kids enjoy hanging out in there and having their lunches. Autumn was excited she could join in on the fun.

Gage had rodeo day at school and got to ride a real horse...I think he was the only kid in his class that does not own a pair of cowboy boots or hat...I'm just not into the whole cowboy look. ;)

Autumn loves to go outside and swing with mommy
That's about all that's been going on here. We have just about everything in place for our move...just still need to call and get quotes on movers but found an equipment company and nusing agency. Still unsure on the actual closing date but will be the week of April 5th sometime. We leave on Sunday for our last drive for dr. appts. to Dallas...whoo hoo! Next time we will be headed to Dallas it will be to stay.
I'm very nervous about getting adjusted to the move and all the stress it will bring the first month as we are getting therapy, nursing, equipment, drs,unpacking, school, and everything else we will keep me busy that first month...yuck! God has gotten us through so much and I know He will supply the strength I need for the move as well. ;) I came across this quote in my devotional this week and it sums up the motto I've tired to live by and a reminder to look at each day:
Wholeheartedness shows itself in perseverance; there may be failure at first, but the earnest worker will say, "It is the Lord's work, and it must be done; my Lord has summoned me to do it, and in His strength I will accomplish it." Charles H. Spurgeon




1 comment:

Mikala said...

I love all the pictures! If I can be of any help when you move let me know.