These pictures are in a completely random order. :)
Had to add a cute picture of Autumn ready for her first wagon ride
(before decorations)

View of our 30-acre lake from our garage
(too bad one day houses will black our view)
View of our 30-acre lake from our garage
(too bad one day houses will black our view)
(Kids love to play in the open field and James likes to hit golf balls as well)
(still no decorations added just yet)

Gage's room
Gage's room
Not sure what to do with all the extra space..I want to move Autumn's crib into the room but James disagrees ;( There is a treadmill on the other side which takes up some of the space.


LivingRoom

Front of house with actual grass, shrubs, and trees

I've unpacked all the important boxes and organized most of everything. Just need to decorate walls and playroom to be complete. I do have tons of boxes left in the garage full of junk I'm not sure what to do with or where to put anything. I gained 1,000 sq.ft. and no room for it all. How does that happen?
Playroom
LivingRoom
Front of house with actual grass, shrubs, and trees
I've unpacked all the important boxes and organized most of everything. Just need to decorate walls and playroom to be complete. I do have tons of boxes left in the garage full of junk I'm not sure what to do with or where to put anything. I gained 1,000 sq.ft. and no room for it all. How does that happen?
Today was our first FULL day as a family and it went well. I cleaned ALL day and still am not done with the first full and have not even started upstairs yet. Madison missed waking up and catching the bus this morning so I got to wake up one cranky little boy and loaded up Autumn and all her equipment so we could drive Madison 4 minutes away to her school. I'm not sure what to do about nursing. Autumn is not adjusting well to them and I've been up until past midnight the last couple of nights and up at 6:30am. She just cannot rest with them in the room and wants only mommy to sit with her. I'm getting less sleep with them than I was without. I also found out a couple of the nurses had given Autumn her morning meds when they were not due until 9am and then I gave them as well. Sheesh! I'm use to my old nurses who just did as I asked and nothing more and I did not have to explain every little reason why I'm doing it this way or that way. So, James and I will be discussing what we want to do. I personally want to just get rid of night nursing all together but he thinks I need it. Whatever. Anyways, maybe we will compromise to only 4 nights a week like we were use to...I don't know...I just want to take care of my child myself. I did it for 6 weeks 24/7 so if I just can get a little day nursing break that would be enough for me. Well, off to get ready for bed...tomorrow we have a 4 hour dr. appt. that I'm not looking forward to.
2 comments:
Your house is gorgeous!
Your house is beautiful! We also just moved so I know the excitement of wanting everything DONE, unpacked, decorated! I'm so sorry that night nursing isn't working out. Maybe she just needs a little time to adjust to them? Good luck!!
Post a Comment