Gage played video games almost the entire time...Autumn has discovered sitting up is more fun than laying down and has been working on doing it more.
This was one of our bad hair day mornings. We stayed in our PJ's ALL 7 days (we did bath & put fresh ones on every other day or so). We don't fix our hair when wearing pajamas or jamama's as Gage calls them.
Sisters did lots of cuddling together
Autumn and Layla laid around.
Autumn sitting up to watch TV in her room.
This was the day we actually got LOTS of snow...I was so excited the kids had an excuse to go play outside and my house was quiet for a couple of hours.
I decided to put Autumn in this booster seat to work on her sitting and core control. About 3 months ago she was not even able to sit in this seat WITH the tray on because her core control was so poor. Now she's able to sit WITHOUT a tray and when she falls forward she can push herself back up into a sit position. I'm so proud of her! I posted a video of her sitting on my facebook (could not get it to load on my blog for some reason). She also has a snobbish personality and will NOT look at us when we talk to her and rolls her eyes. It's cute and frustrating at the same time.
That is also the reason why I rarely have good pictures of her anymore..she refuses to smile and cooperate. Her sleeping patterns change constantly...she went a few days having her days and nights mixed up and now she's back to the schedule she likes but it's always changing. ;) She is gagging less and rarely ever vomits anymore. She breaths out of her nose and mouth while sleeping and it sounds her alarm and drives us CRAZY! Right now she's on her unmodified speaking valve...the one where she can inhale through her trach but has to exhale out of her nose/mouth...she's been on for almost 2 hours and still sitting at 100%. It's a good day! Well, better get back to being unproductive. ;)
2 comments:
Cute pictures, especially the bed-head pic!
I love hearing about her progress! She's doing awesome!
Post a Comment