Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Not a match

The selection meeting went well but we learned the child has too much aggression for our home. Our caseworker pulled us from the running because she knows we do not want an extremely aggressive child in our home because we need to make sure our 3 kids are safe & protected. I am thankful she made the decision for us but sad he still has no home. I know at least 1 other family also pulled out too. I feel peace about it because I gave it over to God to decide & He did. The waiting continues.

I took Gage back to the dr today to recheck his thyroid. Levels still look good but growth is still slow. We go back in 4 months to do more lab work to look at both thyroid & growth hormones again. She is also ordering another hand x-ray to look at his bone growth. She is still pushing for growth hormones so he will grow to his full "potential". Whatever. At least we have 4 more months before we have to deal with that issue.

No comments: