Yes, my baby boy is six. He will always be my baby boy though no matter what age. ;) He's been more excited about this birthday than any other. We had a countdown going and he kept saying how much more he will be able to do when he's 6....like better at Guitar Hero and Mario Galaxy and how he will eat all his food. Well, he did eat his dinner well tonight and I was so proud of him. He starts kinder next year (I held off as long as possible) and not sure what me and Miss Autumn will do all day..yeah right...extra therapy and cuddles. ;) Sad to think about sending him off to school because I do worry about the kids accepting his size but I think he's confident enough to handle it...we will see!
This year we had a laid-back easy party. Since we are still new to the area we did not have many people to invite. Grandparents came and cousins. We also invited Gage's new neighbor friends who come over daily and make themselves at home. ;) We had a great time though. We grilled out and had a slip-n-slide, baby pool, sprinklers, pinata, and silly string. Gage said he had a GREAT time.
Here's Nanny, Gage, and Nana after our silly string fight.
1 comment:
Happy belated birthday Gage!
Post a Comment