Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pumpkin Farm

Last weekend my parents were in town so we all went to the pumpkin farm (minus James since he worked the night before).  They had some goats & longhorns to feed, a hay ride, hot dogs for lunch, & pumpkins everywhere
Autumn was not thrilled mommy made her feed the goat
I think she likes looking at the though

Gage (above) & Madison (below) feeding the longhorns
 

Autumn very first hayride...I was nervous she would be allergic but she did great! 
 

Between these 2 pictures we got everyone looking
 

Trying to get Autumn to sit up & smile by the pumpkins was impossible. 
HAPPY FALL!!!



I was sweating afterwards!  The ground was rocky, hilly, & bumpy so it was not good for a wheelchair.  Either my dad or my brother would help me lift up Autumn in her wheelchair to carry her across the rocks or up & down the hills.   As she gets older, it's going to be more & more difficult to take her to places like this so I'm glad we did it now.  She had such a good time!

1 comment:

Nanny said...

Ahhhhhh!!! Wish I could have been there!!!!