Tuesday, April 16, 2013
If you feel like praying...
A friend texted me the other night asking what specific prayers we need. First, I thought it was so sweet of her to be thinking of us & then I thought maybe I should be letting people know what our prayer needs are! I joke that maybe I will have a breakdown once I have 4 kids living under my roof but I know with people lifting us up in prayers as well as us seeking God's strength that He will provide & I will not have that breakdown. :)
So, here are some things we ask in prayers:
1. Travel safety as we travel this weekend to meet our little guy.
2. Autumn's protection while we are away & she's being cared for by our nurses & my sister in law. Prayers for our caregivers too!
3. P to be receptive to us & not be scared but feel our love for him & give him peace instantly.
4. P as he transitions from the life he's known for the past 3 years. He's been in the same foster home for 3 years & has formed a bond with his foster mother so I really worry what the move will be like for him. Pray for him to have little anxiety & some understanding of this change.
5. Our entire family...it is going to be an adjustment for ALL of us. Pray James & I can juggle ourselves between 4 kiddos & that we can recognize when one needs a little extra attention. None of us really know what to expect so the unknown feelings to come are a little scary.
6. Travel safety when P flies home next Thursday & that he will not be scared. He has never flown & will be traveling with a CPS caseworker he has not met.
7. Pray we will figure out his new name soon..I'm stressing over this!!!
We mainly just pray & hope for a smooth transition with very little bumps.
I can not believe I will actually be meeting the son I've been praying about for a year & 7 months now! It's been a long process & I'm so thankful the time has finally come to meet him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment