Friday, June 27, 2008
Dallas appts. (not confirmed yet)
I got a call from my genetic counselor today and said that I may have an appointment in Dallas as soon as Thursday, July 3rd for the MRI. I would then have to be back on July 9th for the appointments with the neurologist, my OB, the cardiologist, and to tour the NICU at Children's medical. We have to go twice because the neurologist needs the MRI results before we can meet with him. If they can not get us the MRI done on the 3rd then we will go on the 10th and then go back to Dallas on the 16th for the other appointments. When we get the MRI done they said we would be able to talk with the doctor doing it and she will be able to tell us more about the type of spina bifida Autumn has. I am excited about almost being there to get more knowledge of what to expect but I wish we would have a little more notice since James is out of town the 4th-9th and now we may have to change some plans around. They should call me back Monday or Tuesday to confirm which dates we actually need to be there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment