Sunday, June 15, 2008

Our first bill...

Well, we received the first doctor bill in the mail today. It gave us our first glance into what the next few months will bring. The bills are going to be a little overwhelming for me since I am the one who takes care of budgeting for the family and I just got ALL of our debts paid off except the house and car. All that work just to get into debt again. I know though God will provide and as long as we can still eat and have our daily needs met I know the medical bills can wait. It is part of my letting go and not worrying that I am learning through this whole ordeal. I am going to be a completely different person when all of this is over and I thank God for that. He is just molding me and shaping me more with what suprises each new day brings. He is teaching me that I can not have it all planned and figured out when I want and that I can not stress about the materials of this world and just be thankful for life, health, family, and friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lacy,
This is Cara's mom, Gayla Fletcher. She sent me your blog & I've been reading your postings.
I know it sounds cliche, but really, you & your family are in my thoughts & prayers.
I was reading about your planning, your bills, your faith...I am reminded of how much you & Cara are alike! She's always got everything planned out! It doesn't always go the way we plan, does it?
I do know your heart is true & that you are in for a wonderful blessing. There is nothing in your path that you cannot handle when you & your family are cradled in His Love.