Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Thank You
I just wanted to take time to thank everyone so far for all of the thoughts, prayers, and cards we have received. It gives us such peace just knowing that there are so many people out there thinking of Autumn and our family. I feel like almost every minute of the day there is someone saying a prayer for us. That gives me great hope, peace, and joy. I know what we are going through is a big deal for us but I feel like there are so many other people going through such greater trials than ours. Just the other day we were amazed because James' uncle had told the armed forces he works with about Autumn and the men took the time to gather in a circle, hold hands, and pray for our little girl. There are men across the country risking their lives for our country and these men took time to pray for Autumn. We have received e-mails from family letting us know they have passed the info to friends in which the friends have passed on to their church and Autumn is being prayed over by so many people we have no clue even exist. I have received e-mails from strangers who just want to let me know they have been through the same ordeal or something similar and want to just be there to guide us through all of this. The greatest joy is knowing that God is being lifted up and thought about each time someone takes the time to pray or send us a note of love. I am going to have a mile long thank you list by the end of this year and it will show me and Autumn (when she is old enough) that so many people love our family and that God's love is so awesome. I can not express enough how thankful I am to all of my family, friends, church family, and all of the people I don't even know that have taken the time to care for our family. We love you all!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment