
Madison left last Friday to the lake with her dad and his family. After that they took her straight to spend the week in Mesquite with my brother's family. So, I am now missing Madison and ready for her to be home on Saturday. Her and I are so much alike and butt heads all the time. Both of us are stubborn and strong-willed and like for things to be the way we want them. :) Madison though is also very affectionate and kind hearted. Since she has learned she is going to have a baby sister she has been saving money and wants to buy EVERYTHING for Autumn. She is going to be such a wonderful and protective sister. Now, as for her and Gage--they do not get along very well. I think he came too soon after James and I were married and she did not get time to adjust before this little brother came around and grabbed ALL the attention. I know she loves him but I think she gets kind of jealous with all the attention he requires. I think Autumn is giving her a new focus and she feels more of a responsibility as a sister. Today she called and said that they went to Build a Bear and created Autumn a bunny named Flower. She said they did not stuff Flower enough so they had to go back and Flower had to get spine surgery just like Autumn will. She said they have a wheelchair you can buy with flowers that say, "Get Well Soon" that she wants to buy for Autumn's bunny. Madison has already spent over $50.00 of her own money buying clothes and items for her. It is scary knowing they are almost 10 years apart so Autumn is going to be able to get whatever she wants from her big sis when she's a teenager--not good for us. :) It has been so quite and boring with Madison gone. I had forgotten how much easier it was with just one child around but I have realized that even though I complain, I love the chaos of the kids running around screaming and fighting and talking to me non-stop. I could never imagine life without them. It would just be me and James hanging out in peace and quite and although that sounds wonderful on some days, it would get old fast. Madison will be home for a week and then James and Gage are leaving to visit his family at the coast. Madison was suppose to go but I think she has changed her mind and I am actually glad that her and I will get to spend some quality time together and the house will not be as empty and boring while they are gone. Although mom and I have lots of plans to organize and paint around here while the boys are away. :) Only 2 days left and I will finally get to see Madison again. :)
1 comment:
Hey:) Still thinking of you guys and praying for you! Thanks for all the updates! It is amazing how much your daughter looks like you:) I am sure you hear that all the time...she is beautiful!!
Stacy
Post a Comment