Have I mentioned how much I HATE our Dallas trips?! I feel like we can not move here soon enough. There is just so much loading and unloading and driving!
I do not sleep well while we are here either. I can hear every little noise change in Autumn's ventilator and it keeps me up. Also, we put Autumn on feeds every 3 hours around the clock (except 6am) and that's no fun without a nurse. Last night I went to bed at 11pm. Set my alarm for 12am to feed Autumn. Back to bed until 3am for another feed. After that feeding, Gage and I were sharing a bed and he tosses and turns ALL night long so I kept getting kicked over and over. Autumn decided to wake up at 3:45am and so I had to sit by her bed and hold her hand until 5am when she finally fell back to sleep. Gage then woke up needing to use the restroom. I finally got back to bed and then Autumn wakes up again at 6am. So, I turned her bed so she could watch cartoons hoping she would let me go back to sleep. I was in and out of sleep until 7:30am and then she was reay for me to get up. So, I'm sleepy today.
James slept in the other room so we would not disturb him and he could be well rested for his testing today. He had to get up at 6:20am (which for someone who does not go to bed until 4am everynight...it's a challenge). I also got up about 6:30am to make sure he was awake. So, he left early this morning and I have not heard from him since. Hope all is going well.
I did give Autumn a "big girl" bath in the big bathtub this morning. It's still a little too hard for her but it's easy to do it that way while we are here in Mesquite. I will post pictures and video of her when we get back home. She LOVED it though.
Today we are just hanging around the house playing...at this minute I have my nephew, Gage, my sister-in-laws niece, and Autumn while my sis-in-law ran an errand. Ages 5,4,3, and 1...lol. They are getting along so well and Autumn loves watching them play. Right now they are jumping on the bed (shh, don't tell) and Autumn is laughing at them. Don't worry Jen, I just made them stop...haha.
Will post more about our days as they happen and since I have lots of time to waste....;)
2 comments:
If you ever need someone to talk to let me know! my Kasey is close to your little girls age and is special needs also!
Hi Dollface...I would like to talk to you sometime. My e-mail is llwilliams8@grandecom.net
Post a Comment