Well, James was at his testing from 8am-4pm today. Everything went well and he will be back on Thursday morning for an interview. They are hiring 4 officers so hopefully we will get the job. After Thursday they have to work on his background check and then contact him in about a month for another interview. If they hire him then he will just have a couple of more steps to go through and then he will be moving here. Yikes! Me at home with all the kids scares me but I know I will get through it with my mom's help and the help of my nurses. Maybe it won't be too long and we will be living here as well. He also needs to go on a rideout while we are in town so it looks as though our upcoming week will be busy.
Tomorrow I turn 31. I feel old. I never imagined myself in my 30's and now here it is. Last year I celebrated my 30th here and just one short year later here I am again. My sister-in-law, cousin, and I have decided to go have dinner and maybe a movie to celebrate. James and I had originally planned a date night but since we came to Dallas early and have no nurse we both can't go out...so it will be just the girls. Back in June James and my brother went out since we were once again here and had no one to watch Autumn. I guess we need to get use to it....haha.
1 comment:
I hope he gets the job! I can't wait for ya'll to be here so I can come visit (selfish I know).
Post a Comment