Monday, January 18, 2010

Night 4

I guess Autumn has decided she would give me a break every other night. ;) She did fine last night and only kept me up for an hour. She ran a low grade fever but did fine all day long. She still needed O2 at night but doing much better during the day.

We took her for her eye check-up today. He said he was very pleased with how her eyes look and that he wouldn't need to see her again for another 6-12 months. Whoo Hoo! He said we could just schedule it when we would be back in town and when it would be convenient for us. I could happily say that we would be living here by then so we can schedule whenever!!! After her appt. we went house looking. We saw 8 houses and there were 2-3 we liked but one that I think would really work for us if we do not find something else. It had a bathroom which already had the wheelchair handles right next to a bedroom that could be for Autumn and the master just across from the livingroom. Not sure if it will still be on the market when we are ready to buy but maybe it will be. Wednesday we are going to look some more. ;) Gage had a great time running through the empty houses and searching through them but there was none he said he liked. Good thing he's not choosing.

Autumn is still vomiting her feeds...we are basically having to only give her 2 oz. at a time and wait about 15 mins to finish or she can't hold it down. I think a HUGE issue is her prevacid this month...it's compounded and sometimes it's not done as white as normal and those times seem to cause bigger issues and this morning it was almost in paste form instead of liquid. I know she's been having issues since this batch of med but it has gotten worse since this batch. Tomorrow is the day we can discuss with our pulmo and dietician about fixing her meds and feedings and praying it all helps and not bigger issues than just the reflux.

2 comments:

Mikala said...

I'll be praying for Autumn's reflux issues too!

Cassie said...

Just found your blog. I have a 4 year old son, Caleb, with SB (we go to Scottish Rite too). You have a beautiful family.