Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Trip

We are leaving for yet ANOTHER Dallas trip. It was going to be a 4 day trip but now it has become a 7 day trip. James will be testing for Rockwall and then we have 2 dr. appts. and then James may have to interview later on in the week. So, I will be exhausted by the time we come home. We are going to house search while we are there so I'm excited about that. Oh, and Gage is coming with us as well so this is going to be an extra exhausting trip. ;) I hope we have enough room in our car!

We are been having more hits on our house this week and will be having an Open House while we are out of town so hopefully we will get an offer soon and everything will all come together in God's perfect timing.

No comments: