Sunday, June 3, 2012

SMACK!!!

It use to happen all the time but now it's pretty rare. I'm talking about those moments of sadness that come out of no where & smack me across the face. Today it was a picture on facebook (I really should take a break from that site at times). It was a simple picture of an adorable little boy with spina bifida sitting in a chair. As soon as I saw the picture, I wondered what it would be like to sit outside in a lawn chair with Autumn & have a fun converstation with my 3 year old. I want to know what she thinks about & to hear her sweet little voice & giggle. I'd even be happy to be able to converse using sign language. I don't know if I will ever get the blessing of hearing her voice on this Earth but I do have the hope knowing one day my baby girl & I will sing praises & have an awesome conversation together in heaven. That hope helps me to dry my eyes, be full of joy, & to persevere through this journey God has called me on.