Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dr. appointment

Yesterday I had an appointment with Dr. Blanco. It was to do another sonogram to keep track of measurements and growth. We really did not learn of anything new. We already knew that she has the hydrocephalus but they were able to let us know the measurements had double in size since we were there last so we hope it does not continue to increase that much each time we go. They said it could get worse or just stay the same. Her head is still measuring about 2 weeks behind but we learned that her humerus bone (top part of the arm) is also measuring about a week behind. They don't know why becuase all the rest of her bones are measuring on time but will keep track of it each time we go in. She is weighing 2 and a half pounds. I will go back in 4 weeks to get measurements again. I did find out that my doctor in Dallas will be Dr. Gunby but that is all I know of him at this time. I am just trusting that God is leading me to the right doctors and putting my faith in His hands and letting go of control. I guess I will meet him at 36 weeks which will be the 3rd week in September. Doctor visits will be slowing down now until September so I am just going to try to enjoy the rest of the summer and start preparing for the trip. :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

We will keep praying for you and your family!