
It has been 4 days since I have seen Gage and James and I am missing them so much. Tomorrow we will finally meet back in Dallas for the rest of our appointments and I will get to see them again. It has been really sad since Gage will not hardly talk to me while he has been gone since he is having so much fun at his Nanny and PaPa's house. He did call me last night to say goodnight and that he loves me and when I got off the phone I cried myself to sleep. It makes me realize how hard it is going to be in Dallas when they are not there with me. I pray Autumn recovers quickly so that we can all be home as a family as soon as possible. I just can't wait to hug them again!!! It has been really quiet and boring without them here. The house stays clean so Madison and I have just been laying around watching TV. We did both get lots of scrapbooking done yesterday so that was nice. We are ready though for chaos and mess to enter into our home again so we will have something to do.
We also got the results back from Gage's blood work he got done for his 4 year check-up. His growth hormone levels are really low. They should be about a 40 and they are less than 25. So, after everything is settled down with Autumn then we will re-evaluate if we want to start growth hormone shots on Gage. He is healthy though so that is not a top concern right now. The sooner we start it will allow him to catch up with his peers but I am really not worried about him until he gets a little older.
I will be posting on Wednesday or Thursday about everything we find out at the other 3 doctor visits we have.
1 comment:
Lacy, I didn't know you had a blog and I didn't know you were expecting!! Congratulations!! I am so sorry for all your going through, you are in our prayers. I am sure that no matter what the prognosis, this little blessing will fill your lives with more joy then you can imagine.
Emily
Post a Comment