God has been showing us His amazing blessings this week. We had such short notice about our appointments in Dallas and we were not prepared financially for the travel costs. I had a little saved up but not enough and God has blessed us abundantly. Family members gave so that we may have gas and flight money. Strangers who do not even know us donated money at my in-laws snow cone stand to provide travel money. To top it all off, my PawPaw called my dad today to let him know that he wants to help us out with travel expenses as well. This has lifted a huge burden off of us. We know travel expenses are going to be really costly when I have to be in Dallas for good. We decided it is worth the extra expense for James to fly instead of drive back and forth from Dallas once he uses up his time off. We works 4 days and then is off 3 so instead of waisting 2 of the 3 days traveling, he will be able to fly and get to us sooner and stay later so he can be by our side. Also, with knowing we have to pay 50% of the surgery bill then we can use the money we save on doctor bills instead of travel expenses.
The past 2 Sundays at church our pastor has been preaching about Jesus feeding the five thousand. Our pastor was pointing out that at some point in our lives God leads us to God moments. These moments are times He shows us the miracles He wants to perform in our lives. I feel this whole journey has been our God moment. God has chosen to take the little money I had saved up and multiplied it for us just like He did with the fish and loaves of bread. People want to see the miracle of us going to the doctor to see that Autumn is miraculously healed. I also would like to see that as well and I know my God can do that but at this point I do not think that is His will. I think He wants to not show us just one HUGE miracle but wants us to see His power in the everday miracles He does in our lives. I think He wants me to keep depending on Him through this journey and experience Him like I have never experienced Him before. He is teaching me that when I am faithful to Him by tithing, serving, worshipping, and giving all the glory to Him that He will in return never let go of me and show me His love in so many ways. I have learned to never ask God why things happen but to ask Him how He wants to be be glorified through what is happening. God did not make me His daughter to spoil me and give me everything I want to make my life happy and comfortable. He made me His daughter so that when things interrupt my life and take me on a path I would not of chosen to walk, I use that opportunity to show others how God blesses, loves, and takes care of His children. James asked me the other day if I knew things were going to be this way would I of wanted to have another baby, I replied with a no. I am so thankful God does not ask me what I want first because then I would never choose to take the path that is designed to show me just how wonderful, mighty, awesome, and loving God is. I would never get to experience the miracles He is showing me and would never know just how much He really does care for and love me. I feel blessed to know that God chose us to take this walk with Him because He wants to show us how much deeper of a relationship we can have with Him and that we do not have to wait for our joy the day we die and go to heaven but get to experience that joy through Him each and every day while still living on this Earth. Thank you Lord for your many blessing and faithfulness.
No comments:
Post a Comment