Monday, July 28, 2008

September 15th...I will be off to Dallas

I talked with the nurse of my OB in Dallas today. I was suppose to see Dr. Gunby but now they said I will be seeing Dr. Payne. They are in the same office so no telling who I will actually be doing my c-section. Anyways, my 36 week appointment is set for September 16th. James and I will drive to Dallas on the 15th and then he will fly back to Midland on the 17th and leave Gage and I in Dallas until Autumn's birth day is here. :) I can't wait for that day to come. If they deliver me at 38 weeks and Autumn is only in the hospital for 2 weeks then we will probably be heading back home on October 12th (we will stay through the weekend for my niece's birthday). If though things don't go as I plan them (which they probably won't) then we will be there longer. Madison will be staying with mom while I am Dallas until Autumn comes and then she will probably miss 2 weeks of school to be there with the whole family. James' mom will probably come back to Midland with us to help out a couple of weeks to help me as I recover from my c-section and helping take care of the kids. We know we will have to go back to Dallas 2 weeks after Autumn gets released from the hospital for her follow-up appointment. Plans will probably change but this is the game plan as of now. :) Only 7 more weeks until I leave!!!!

No comments: