Friday, July 25, 2008

My little batman is still sick


My poor baby boy is still sick. He has not had any diarrhea or vomiting since Wednesday morning but he has NO appetite and is completely lethargic. Wednesday he has a half of a piece of toast, Thursday had another half, and today has eaten NOTHING!!!! He is drinking milk and urinating so that is good. The doctor said it may take up to 5 days to get his appetite back but as long as he is drinking and not having more diarrhea or running fever then he should be okay. Today he even took a 5 hour nap and then 3 hours later he is in bed again for the night. I guess sleep is what his little body needs right now. He also has already lost 2 lbs. since Sunday and since he is so small he can not afford to lose anymore. He just has no energy in his body right now. So please keep my little super hero in your prayers. I pray he wakes up in the morning and is ready to finally eat.
I will also give a quick update on Madison as well. Her chin has bruising all around as well as one of her knees. The scrapes are starting to turn into scabs. She is still limping from being sore and having the injured toe. She went to a family reunion with my parents this weekend so maybe she will look much better when I see her again. I just hate looking at her injured face--makes me sad. Goodness, makes me wonder how I am going to handle seeing Autumn with all of her medical issues. I guess God is trying to get me prepared now with the injured daughter and sick son-as a mom I just want to be able to fix my babies and not have them feel pain or sickness but I know there is nothing I can do but love on them.

1 comment:

Trudee said...

Hello my Gage Christopher. Your Nana is sitting here and we want you to know that we are glad that you are feeling better. Madison has been swimming three times today and her sores are looking a lot better. She is keeping them doctored really well. Nana and Grampy will be home tomorrow. God Bless you and your Momma and Daddy and sweet Autumn. You are always in my prayers.