Here is our July 2009 family picture.
(the dog belongs to my brother)
My niece and nephew, Haley and Dean
Jordyn (my cousins daughter)
Madison and Gage
These 5 do alot together and are very close
Madison is old enough now to light her own fireworks and she had a blast.
Nana, Autumn, and Grampy enjoying the grandkids firework showfirst year he's been old enough to stand and hold it with it shoots out the fireworks.
Autumn absolutely LOVED the fireworks. I was not sure how she would react and if the noise would bother her or not. NOT AT ALL!!! She loved the big ones and everytime one would shoot into the sky she would smile so big at seeing the night sky light up with color. She finally could not hang in there and fell asleep at the end but slept through the noise with no problems. It was a late night for us and I was completely exhausted when we got home....had a van full of sleeping kids we got to unload along with all of Autumn's equipment. James though stayed up until 4am so I could sleep without interruption...so nice since I had 4 nights in a role doing the night shift with Autumn (waking every few hours to check on her).
Autumn absolutely LOVED the fireworks. I was not sure how she would react and if the noise would bother her or not. NOT AT ALL!!! She loved the big ones and everytime one would shoot into the sky she would smile so big at seeing the night sky light up with color. She finally could not hang in there and fell asleep at the end but slept through the noise with no problems. It was a late night for us and I was completely exhausted when we got home....had a van full of sleeping kids we got to unload along with all of Autumn's equipment. James though stayed up until 4am so I could sleep without interruption...so nice since I had 4 nights in a role doing the night shift with Autumn (waking every few hours to check on her). Next week will be a busy week...we started a tradition where my niece stays a week here and then Madison goes and stays a week with her each summer. Jordyn will be staying with us a few nights as well so we will be taken over with little girls but as long as they entertain Gage as well it makes it a easy week for me. ;) We are debating if we should try this tradition with the boys as well but neither my sister-in-law or I are sure if we want to take on both boys for an entire week...we'll see how they are about getting along when they get a little older. ;) Hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July and remembered how blessed we are to be free.



No comments:
Post a Comment