Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wake up cry

Last night we had no night nurse so on those nights we just leave our bedroom door open as well as Autumn's. Her room is caddy-corner from ours. Anyways, I had my alarm set to wake up at 7:30am to give Autumn her meds. About 7:20am I was awaken by what sounded like a babies making cooing noises. I immediately jumped up and ran to Autumn's room to hear her crying!!! It was a raspy (not too loud) cry. We have heard her cry some before but never enough to actually hear from another room....she must of been really mad. Anyways, it was so sweet to be able to wake up to the sound of my daughter crying. The things I never appreciated in my other kids I cherish with Autumn.



Autumn can officially turn from her belly to her back. She's learned she really has to kick her leg up to get the momentum to turn. We are still working on the back to belly though.



She's getting REALLY good at pulling her vent circuit from her trach...on and off the HME. She loves when she does it and just smiles that big smile of hers while someone is running to her rescue. It's funny to watch her big brother see her pulling on her tubes and he goes over to her and tells her no using his sign language and while calling her by her first and middle name. He's such a good big brother.

No comments: