We've had a busy and fun week. Our OT suggested we start letting Autumn play in yogurt, pudding, and different textures for sensory therapy. So, we decided to try it out and she LOVED it. Here is her playing in some yogurt for the first time.
This was our second week of having day nursing and I am loving it. How did I manage without it? lol I am getting spoiled now and have more time to clean and run errands and even get out of the house for our weekly playdate with Sarah and the kids. Thursday we went to the local Children's museum. This is the kids playing in the vet clinic.
Here they are doing the news....actually they were bored in this room but managed to stay there long enough for me to get a pictures. ;)
This evening we were invited out to the Chesnut Playa. This is my ex-mother-in-laws--in-laws place. Every summer she invites us and my parents and a few of her close friends. Since my brother and his family are in town they also came. This place is full of fun. I decided this was the perfect oppurtunity to get Autumn all wet in the pool.
They have lots of animals to keep us entertained. Camels, horses, donkeys, llamas, dogs, and a longhorn. The camels are super friendly and get up close and personal. I really wanted to get a picture of Autumn's reaction of the camels sniffing her but as soon as they saw her coming in her stroller they got scared and went away. If we started walking away they would come back but as soon as we ventured near they left so no getting up close and personal with Autumn.
Here is Gage finally brave enough to jump of the diving board and he did the slide as well but not as bravely.
We also tried Jell-O for another sensory session and I actually was able to get some video of her trying it out. Since my camera is broken I am borrowing my moms and hers actually lets me download and post the videos. Whoo Hoo! I'll have to do some more videos for everyone.
Our busy week will continue tomorrow for the 4th of July. We will be going out to my mom's house to spend it with family and I'm curious to see how Autumn will react to the sound of fireworks. We'll see if she likes them or not.
This was our second week of having day nursing and I am loving it. How did I manage without it? lol I am getting spoiled now and have more time to clean and run errands and even get out of the house for our weekly playdate with Sarah and the kids. Thursday we went to the local Children's museum. This is the kids playing in the vet clinic.
Here they are doing the news....actually they were bored in this room but managed to stay there long enough for me to get a pictures. ;)
This evening we were invited out to the Chesnut Playa. This is my ex-mother-in-laws--in-laws place. Every summer she invites us and my parents and a few of her close friends. Since my brother and his family are in town they also came. This place is full of fun. I decided this was the perfect oppurtunity to get Autumn all wet in the pool.
They have lots of animals to keep us entertained. Camels, horses, donkeys, llamas, dogs, and a longhorn. The camels are super friendly and get up close and personal. I really wanted to get a picture of Autumn's reaction of the camels sniffing her but as soon as they saw her coming in her stroller they got scared and went away. If we started walking away they would come back but as soon as we ventured near they left so no getting up close and personal with Autumn.
Here is Gage finally brave enough to jump of the diving board and he did the slide as well but not as bravely.
We also tried Jell-O for another sensory session and I actually was able to get some video of her trying it out. Since my camera is broken I am borrowing my moms and hers actually lets me download and post the videos. Whoo Hoo! I'll have to do some more videos for everyone.Our busy week will continue tomorrow for the 4th of July. We will be going out to my mom's house to spend it with family and I'm curious to see how Autumn will react to the sound of fireworks. We'll see if she likes them or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment