Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Time

I just wanted to mention how thankful I am for this time of year. Most people I've noticed are extremely busy this time of year with lots of shopping and parties to go to. I have to say this is probably our first month since we've been home in January where I am not super busy. It's been such a relaxing time for me. James and I went shopping one evening and got the majority of the kids gifts and then on a Sunday afternoon Madison and I managed to get the rest. The house has remained clean since our house is on the market so that is always a blessing. The greatest part is that Autumn's schedule has slowed down this month. She had most of her therapy sessions the first 2 weeks of December and only one dr. appt today for her shots. So, I've actually been bored around here and trying to find something to do. I never thought I'd be able to say that again. It's nice to just sit and play games with the kids or waste time on the computer. So, I am trying to soak in this month as much as possible because I know once January hits we will be back into fast mode again and chaos. I encourage all of you to just take a day to stay in your PJ's and do nothing but love on your family and relax! Merry Christmas!

No comments: