Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow Day/No School

Today we had a snow day and school was cancelled. Yes, we only had about 1-2 inches but since we only see snow once a year or every two years we have to take advantage and cancel school and PLAY!!! I made sure we took Autumn out even though it was for less than 2 mins but we will be moving to Dallas soon and this may be our last chance to see snow for years. My poor niece has never experienced playing in the snow and she's 8!!! So, I want my kids to remember these rare days we have. Gage making snowballs on the trampoline
Madison and her friend Eden (who lives a few houses down). They spent all morning together playing with the other kids on the street making snowmen and having a snowball fight. Now a few of the girls are having a pajama party at Eden's house watching Christmas movies and drinking hot chocolate.

Here's a video of Autumn first time seeing and touching snow. I think she enjoyed it even though it was short-lived.

1 comment:

Mikala said...

That's so neat! Madison is a doting big sister. I'm glad all of the children could enjoy the snow!