Yes, we signed the papers to put our house on the market today. Excited and Scared! Excited because I can't wait to house shop and to know once we are moved we do not have to make that dreadful 6 hour drive anymore. Scared because James does not have a job there yet and just the not knowing of what's in our near future. Not sure how long we will end up living with my parents, not sure about getting new nursing, therapists, and DME company. I know this move is a MUST and so I have no doubts about it but I do worry about not having my mom nearby to call up anytime I need extra help. It's a big step but I know in my heart it is what is best for Autumn.
Speaking of little Miss Autumn....she woke up at 3:45am and stayed up until 11:00am this morning. Sheesh! James changed her diaper before going to bed and that woke her up. So, I got up with her and then James said he would take over. Our night nurse had called in. So, at 5am I took over and after 30 mins of trying everything to get her back asleep I figured it's not worth it. I turned on cartoons for her and went to bed. When I got up at 7:30 she was still wide awake just watching her cartoons and she stayed awake ALL morning. She took a 45 min nap, had OT (while off her vent), and still did not go back to sleep until 7:45pm. She did have a low grade fever but acted fine so I'm praying it does not turn into anything more. She's such a mess. She always wants to be up and is so nosey.
I'm done with my Christmas shopping and excited about that since I HATE to shop. So, my next few weeks will be spent just keeping the house super clean for showing and getting geared up for the holiday parties. Later I will post a few videos of Gage and what he likes to do to entertain me during the day. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment