I should be blogging about our Christmas but just have not felt like taking the time to sit down and upload pictures and tell of our events. (I will though once I feel like it)
Instead I decided to tell what my son is doing. For Christmas he got Guitar Hero World Tour, a play laptop, lots of board games, Wii games, a DS with games, puzzles, golf club, remote control tarantula, basketball goal, and more. So, what is he playing with tonight.....a DEAD spider he found in the livingroom. He even gave his sissy his remote control tarantula because he would rather have the dead spider. He told the spider he loves it and wonders how it died. Tonight he's sleeping with it and singing to it. Dang, if I would of known the fun of a dead spider I could of saved a lot of money this Christmas. ;) Sometimes I wonder about that boy.
1 comment:
LOL! That is hilarious!
Post a Comment