Our house has been on the market for a week now. We had an Open House with no shows...it's winter, it was later in the day, and during the Cowboys game so we figured there would not be many people but was wanting at least one person. ;) We have had to show the house twice this week. Okay, I already hate living the life of trying to sale my house. It's good because it forces me to keep my house clean but I hate having to stop everything when someone calls, make the house perfect looking, send James and the kids away, and then sit until the people show up, walk around for a few minutes and then leave. ;) The first time they called the kids and I were in the middle of making chocolate pretzel sticks and I did not get a chance to eat lunch until after 1pm. The second time I was not even dressed for the day and then Autumn throws up in the middle of trying to clean. This is stressful for me since I am a person who lives a life on a schedule and I hate when my schedule is messed up. ;) We are not stressing about the actual house selling (just yet) since James still does not have a job yet and the less we have to live with my parents the better. ;) (No cable or internet is going to be a challenge for us).
Everything else has been fine around here. I'm trying to get Autumn on a new schedule and she's not cooperating. I wanted her to take long afternoon nap since she fights us to go to sleep around 10:30-11am and only sleeps for about an hour and that's all she sleeps during the day. I figure if we keep her up until about 12 or 1pm then just maybe she would sleep over an hour each day. Um no, instead she's been going back to sleep at 9am every morning and sleeping about an hour. What?! She goes to sleep at night around 8pm and wakes up about 6am so I have no clue why she does not take longer naps. She's just like her big brother. I also want us to be more consistent with her therapies and getting her weaned off the vent. It's so hard though because some days Autumn does great off the vent and others you can't take her off for more than a few minutes. Some days she will cooperate with therapy and others she won't do anything and desats the whole time. So, as much as I try to be on a schedule and consistent, she has other plans.
She's been doing so much lately with copying us and learning so many new things. She's learning some signs and how to do a few things to get our attention and get her way. ;) It's exciting to see her doing normal baby things as other kids her age.
No comments:
Post a Comment