Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Adoption update
Some have asked what is going on with our adoption? My answer, "That's what I would like to know!". Still waiting & getting no news. We received our end of month report for June. We are listed as still beijg considered a several kids but don't hear a thing about them. The one child who was suppose to give us the evaluation on June 10th, still have not received or heard anything. It's frustrating but I've actually started having some more peace in the waiting. I know God is in control & there is a reason for the wait. I really wanted my new son home to enjoy the summer with us but after all the money spent this summer, I'm embracing our last summer has a family of 5 :) I wish I had a big update for you all but praying it won't be too mich longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment