Here is a video:
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Autumn & Pulsey
Ok, my daughter is a little bit obsessed with her pulse oximeter. We
had a Rad 8 pulse ox machine (that I hated) about 2 years ago. Autumn
was always grabbing the machine & messing with it. I named it
"pulsey". Well, I found a different pulse ox that I LOVED that would
last longer so we replaced pulsey. She NEVER messed with the new
machine the entire time we have had it. Well, a couple of months ago it
broke so they had to send it back to the manufacturer to fix it. They
gave us a loaner pulse ox & it was another "pulsey". It was like
Autumn remembered her old friend. She messes with it SO much. She
smiles when it talks (beeps) at her. She lays on it, sets it up &
drops it, she loves to see the numbers flash. It's really funny
watching her with this machine. She will have nothing to do with a
teddy bear or baby doll, only wants her pulsey. Well, Monday pulsey had
to go back because our new machine was fixed. Thankfully the day before
I took pictures & some video of her & pulsey so she would have
them to remember when she grows up. ;) She is messing with her old
pulse ox machine now (which is no fun for us) so I decided to name it,
"Noni". We decided to go ahead & give all her "friends" names so
her suction machine is now "Hoover" & her ventilator is "Vinny".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment