It's not that my kids are driving me crazy, it's just that I thrive on a schedule & I'm running out of money. I like routines to be the same just about daily & all this summer fun has gotten me a little disorganized. My house is a mess & I don't feel like paying bills. I just want to be lazy ALL day. :)
Well, this week the girls are at Nana Camp so we are home all week with the boys. Monday we (Jen & I) took the boys to Shenanigans. It's a place that has bowling, arcade, go carts, laser tag, miniature golf. In the summer kids can bowl 2 games free everyday & since the girls do not enjoy bowling we decided to go with the boys this week. They bowled 2 games & played some games. It was a good 2 hours out of the house entertainment. Since I'm tired of summer already, Tuesday was a pj day. I did a little catching up around the house but did not get everything done that was on my list. Productiveness is just not happening this summer. Wednesday we (James, Jen, & I) took the boys to the Grapevine Mills mall to do a little shopping & eat at The Rainforest Cafe. They absolutely LOVED the rainforest cafe. It was so much fun watching them get excited over the animals making noises. In the mall they have these large plastic balls that you can get in & run across the water. The boys loved doing that as well. We also made a stop at the candy store & bought way too much candy! It was a fun day.
1 comment:
Oh good I am not alone, we have a fun summer too, but it has made me so lazy without a routine!! I am ready for routine!
Post a Comment