Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Adoption update!!!

Finally got an update!!! Apparently, the boy we have been waiting to get a the psych eval on is in a bit of a holding pattern right now. He has an aunt from Australia who wants him. So, on the 25th the judge will decide if he needs to stay in the states for adoption or if CPS needs to do an international homestudy for placement with the aunt. They have no idea which way the judge will lean towards. The CPS worker wants him to stay here so she will tell him about our family she has lined up for possible adoption. Good news, we look like the top pick. Bad news, not sure what the judge will decide & how long the process can drag out. I am at total peace though. I've been praying for God's will for this situation. I would love for this boy to join our family but I know God knows what is best for both him & us & will make that decision for us. i ask you please pray for God to guide the judge to make the best decision.

1 comment:

HollyAnn said...

I was thinking about you guys and decided I needed to look to see if you had an update..and here it is! :) So tomorrow is a big day?! Praying for all of you! That is exciting...and so glad you have peace with the situation! Let us know how tomorrow goes! Praying!