So, I gave Autumn her meds at 5:30am thinking I may get to sleep until 8am since I gave them to her early. Her prevacid has to be in her system for at least 30 mins before her morning feed. Anyways, got to sleep around 6am and then Miss Autumn decided to wake up at 6:40. I tried just giving her some toys to play with so I could sleep until 8am. She kept beeping so finally at 7:30 I gave up and fed her. Around 9am I started her nebulizer treatment and she fell asleep. I had to wait 20 mins though for it to finish before thinking I was going to take a morning nap with her. Gage had a mess so cleaned him up and told Madison she was on Autumn duty and to wake me up when she woke up. My head just barely hit the pillow when Madison came in to tell me she was awake. Little stink. After her noon feeding Madison gets to babysit so I can get a nap in before she eats again at 2pm...her 1pm CPT can wait. ;) Madison is such a great sitter and already knows how to suction Autumn and that if she desats into the 70's to turn her oxygen on until she comes back up. She also can tell when Autumn looks dusky and yells for me if I'm out of the room. Her pulse ox seems to have about a 10 second delay so we notice her color changing before the machine even tells us. Mom did offer to come over and help but Madison can do just as good of a job so I did not want her to drive out of her way because James may be home by then anyways.
Autumn now likes to pull herself forward while sitting in her high chair but it always makes her desat because of her straining to pull up..she will find anything to make her beep now it seems. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment