Friday, August 7, 2009

Sweet cries!!!

So, I have yet another video I will post if my laptop ever gets fixed (we ordered the wrong battery and so waiting longer now). We put Autumn PMV back on today and she was making noises and crying!!! She lasted for over 10 minutes with it on as we called people to let them hear. Gage loved hearing her and wants us to keep putting it on her but we have to explain that we have to give her a break because it makes it harder for her to breathe at times. He loves it hearing her though.

I also want to say thanks again to the PD and anyone who has has ever donated money to us. I laid in bed this morning thinking how I have no idea how we would be paying Autumn's medical bills and traveling back and forth from Dallas without the money raised for us. We have been sent to collections with 2 bills and although I wanted to save the majority of the money raised just in case a major emergency comes up with Autumn we have it to use to pay off those debts so our credit is not effected. It's just one of those blessings I think of often and can not express my thanks enough to everyone. What a blessing people have been!!!

2 comments:

Niff and Andy said...

:o) It makes you smile but breaks your heart all at the same time.

Mikala said...

How exciting!