Do not gloat over me, my enemy!
Though I have fallen, I will rise.
Though I sit in darkness,
the Lord will be my light.
Because I have sinned against him,
I will bear the Lord's wrath,
until he pleads my case and establishes my right.
He will bring me out into the light;
I will see his righteousness.
Then my enemy will see it and will be covered with shame,
she who said to me,
"Where's the Lord your God?"
My eyes will see her downfall;
even now she will be trampled underfoot like mire in the streets.
Micah 7:8-10
Thank you Lord for letting me get real with you and even angry, resentful, and impatient with you. Thank you for always loving me even through all of my ignorance and selffishness. I do not understand Your ways at times and I just continue to pray I will never doubt Your love for me or what your plan is in our lives. Thanks for giving me this test to strengthen my faith and hope in You. Open my eyes to what you want to teach me and help me to continue to run this journey for You and not grow weary. I love you, Father.
3 comments:
Thank you for making yourself so honest and vulnerable Lacy. Words I needed to hear today, on another difficult day.
Your family is absolutely beautiful, and your faith is an inspiration to me ( Annabelle Linden's Mom ).
Holly,
I've been having a struggle with God lately and He's always faithful in showing me that if I stop thinking about me and start thinking about Him, he's always there to help me out. I understand those difficult days because I've had more this past month than I care to count. God will get us through. Annabelle is such a doll and you guys are doing an awesome job and an inspiration to me as well.
Hey Lacy!! I have been abandoning the blog world lately but I wanted you to know I was thinking about you!!! Hope the weekend was brighter!!
:) jess
Post a Comment