Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Tuesday
Today we have our care meeting to discuss where we are at, what plans we have, and a possibly dismissal date. I spent yesterday calling nursing agencies and talking to insurance. It looks as though we may not be home for a LONG time. I have not been able to find an agency with any nurses available and a lot of the nurses will not work with a baby on the vent. So, if there are any nurses in the Midland/Odessa area who would like to be Autumn's nurse then let me know so you can go to work for the company we choose and fix our problem. :) Insurance is still checking on what they can do for home nursing for us so we'll see. So, I just need a trip home to give myself some more energy to push on and to see Madison and Gage--I think I will go home this weekend to get away and get refreshed to spend several more weeks here. Yuck!!! Autumn is doing good still--she kind of had a day of desats yesterday but that happens every once in awhile. They are trying to wean her vent settings down some also. James will be trying to finish up his training before he has to go back to work next week. Keep praying for us to hang in there and for God to provide some nursing for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Still praying! Praying like crazy for a nurse for you!!!! Praying you are home sooner than you think!
Post a Comment