So, both sets of grandparents were down this weekend to spoil their granddaughter. She was held from morning to night and so when they left she finally got her rest. :) We moved her up on her feeds to 80 ml but now they are going to move her up again because they want to eliminate her 2:00am tube feed so she will be on all bottle feeds. She will have to go from 11:00pm-5:00am without feeds but I think she will be fine since she sleeps all night anyways and she will be getting more at each feed. This morning she weighed 11 lbs. 2 oz. She's a chunk!
We got a new roommate so our room is cramped again. James and I are taking shifts though so that we can both be with Autumn each day but also both be able to spend time with the kids while they are here visiting. I am REALLY sick of the hospital right now and just want to be with Madison and Gage so it is helping me to not have to be there ALL the time. They did find us 2 nurses and we still looking (not sure how many they need). We are still waiting though on insurance to get back with us about nursing hours. Honestly, I am not sure how much longer I can stand hospital life and I just want to be home with my daughter. We already know how to completely take care of her and it is frustrating that we are having to wait on insurance to get home. Plus the people I need to talk to about all the issues have been gone for the holidays so it is going to take a little longer to get things moving. All I want for my 30th birthday is to spend it at home with my family so let's pray we are home by the 16th of January!!!
James just called to let me know they had the drawing for the visa gift cards and raised over $900.00 for us. YEA!!!! That will help with James missing work to be here helping me with Autumn. Thanks to everyone who helped purchase raffle tickets and the Midland PD. I have to say the PD has been so understanding about all the work James has had to miss and his co-workers have been great about having to work short handed. I am so thankful they have been so selfless to allow me to have my husband here with me to be a support and help to me--it is so much easier for me to cope with him here. They are a great group of men and women. God has really opened our eyes to how many people love and care for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment