Friday, August 22, 2008
Great News!!!!
Just got back from the doctor and found out we don't have to go to Dallas just yet. I feel like a huge cloud has been lifted off my shoulders. The heart monitoring results were still the same but all the other factors are good. He thinks she is just immature for her age and instead of having a heartbeat like a 33 week old baby, she is more like a 28 week old baby. He thinks this is just due to the spina bifida causing her not to mature regularly. Her breathing is fine and she is moving and kicking fine. He wants to be cautious though and monitor her twice a week--every Tuesday and Friday. I guess we will be taking it one appointment at a time from now until Sept. 15th when we are already scheduled to be in Dallas. At least I was able to get some things done last night that I had been putting off. Thanks for all your prayers--God answered them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Sweetie!
I'm so happy and thankful that God answered our prayers. There had to be a steady stream of them going up to Him! And there will be lots more!!!! Now you have a little longer to get your packing done. I talked to Shelley and she has a laptop that we can use. I will get it either by meeting her or if we have to we will go thru there on the way to Dallas so you will be able to keep your blog as current as possible for everyone. I know I love it and would be lost without it as your family and friends would be when we are up there. I love you lots and will keep the prayers going. Take good care of yourself!
Nanny
Post a Comment