Thursday, August 21, 2008

My appointment with my regular OB

Well, my regular OB gave it straight to me like I hoped he would. He said that I should go ahead and start packing tonight because he knows Dr. Blanco will send me to Dallas. He said that if Dr. Blanco thought it was serious enough to be back on Friday and not a week then he thinks he will go ahead and send me to Dallas and not take a risk of me having to deliver here and Autumn being air lifted to Dallas without us. So, as of right now I am about 75% sure that we will be going to Dallas Friday or sometime this weekend depending on how soon he wants me there. I have decided to go ahead and withdraw Madison from school here and put her in at Mesquite since we will probably be there for at least 8 weeks now. So, I am completely overwhelmed trying to get everything done and get the family packed and I am so tired since I have not had much sleep all week. James is at work so I am having to get it done on my own this evening and just praying we will have time this weekend to get everything else done. I will post more when we find out the definite plans unless I have no time to before we go and then I will try to post asap.

No comments: