Sunday, August 31, 2008

Nesting

This weekend I have really been nesting. Yesterday I cleaned all of Madison's room really good and cleaned the walls in my bedroom. Today I finished cleaning my room and then started seeing all the clutter around my house and it just started driving me crazy. Anyways, I just had to dust the office and organize it. I am so ready to have Autumn and get this show on the road. I feel like everday I am just waiting then I start to feel some anxiety but then I have to remember God is going to make sure everything works out. Right now my anxiety is wondering how I am going to get through the first 3 days after I have Autumn. I just can not imagine what it is going to be like to see my baby for a few hours (hopefully) and then not be able to see her until they release me from the hospital. I hate that I am not going to be my her side before she goes into surgery and I will not be the one waiting there for her when she gets out. I know James is going to be great though because he really listens to the doctors and remembers every detail they say. At appointments he always remembers measurements and details that I don't. I just hope he gives me ALL the details and does not spare me from any because he knows that it will just make me worry some more. I know I need to think about my health and recovery also but I really pray they will release me the next day so I can be with Autumn. It is all overwhelming to think about so maybe that is why I am nesting to distract my mind from it all. I am already preparing a notebook full of verses that I can read while I am in my hospital to give me strength to get through this time apart from Autumn--I am relying on that to give me the peace I will need. Also, I welcome any friends from Dallas and visitors to come keep me company those first few days so I will have something to help keep my mind off of missing Autumn. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll come visit!!! Just tell me again what the name of the hospital is and the address so I can mapquest it.