Tuesday, August 26, 2008

In case you were wondering.....

my appointment was fine today. Everything was the same. Autumn is still not very responsive but she is breathing and kicking so they are not too worried about her. They said it may be neurological issues but ofcourse we will not know until she gets here or it may be because she is just immature right now that her heart rate just stays at a constant 142 whether she is moving or not. I still we be going twice a week until I leave for Dallas so I will post if anything changes during those appointments. I did forget to mention that Autumn weighs about 3.5 lbs. and she already has hair on her head that you can see in the sonogram--excited to find out what color it will be.

Things are slowing down around here and I am getting bored at home already so I am ready to have a new baby home to keep me busy. I do have plenty to do but just don't have the energy to do it. I think Gage is starting to feel that the baby will be here soon because he has started wanting me to cuddle, hug, and rock him at night again. I am cherishing my last few weeks of being able to love on him like that. Now that Madison has started back to school it is pretty quiet with just Gage and I home all day but I am trying to enjoy the peace while I have it.

No comments: